A Sales Consultant will be responsible for performing the customer service duties in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with all company programs, policies and procedures, ensuring proper customer education and follow thru on customer maintenance and repairs.
MFA Petroleum Company is an Equal Opportunity/Drug-Free Employer.
Pay & Benefits:
- Wages are dependent on experience, skills, and certifications
- 401k with company match
- Comprehensive, competitive healthcare benefits
- Earn PTO each pay period and enjoy 9 paid holidays
- Share in company success through profit sharing and/or performance incentives based on position
- Educational expense assistance
- Opportunities for internal advancement
- Commitment to employee professional development